- MEDIA INQUIRIES:
- For general inquiries, please contact Kara Grimes:
- Mailing address:
- P.O. Box 86
- Ocean Grove, NJ 07756
- Office: 732-455-5344
- Fax: 732-361-0135
Mary’s Place by the Sea was founded in April 2009 by Michele Gannon and Maria McKeon
To date, more than 7,000 women with cancer have stayed at Mary’s Place by the Sea
Mary's Place by the Sea is a place for women with cancer to heal: mind, body and soul.
Guests are welcome to stay at Mary's Place before, during, and after treatment for cancer.
Guests of Mary's Place can state for up to three days and enjoy holistic, integrative services, all at no cost to the guest.
In 2014...Mary's Place by the Sea served:
- - 894 guests who walked through our doors
- - provided close to 300 highly-specialized, oncology massages
- - held over 100 nutrition education sessions
- - prepared 400 nutritious breakfasts and lunches for our guests
In June of 2016, Mary's Place by the Sea opened the doors to its new, custom built, state-of-the-art, ten-bedroom home in Ocean Grove New, Jersey. Mary's Place can now serve more women with cancer than ever before.