Last modified: June 30, 2020
Mary’s Place By The Sea, a NJ Nonprofit Corporation (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- - The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use the www.maryplacebythesea.org website (the “Website”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this Website.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- - We collect offline.
- - You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Other third parties who are referenced on the Website may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
The Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any
information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- - Automatically when you use the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
When you register with or use this Website, we may ask you to provide information:
- - By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number (“personal information”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to request a stay at Mary’s Place.
- - Medical information we believe is necessary to set up and accommodate your stay at Mary’s Place.
- - Credit card information to complete purchases of products from our Website.
When you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- - Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
- - Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- - Your mobile device manufacturer.
- - Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- - Provide you with the Website and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- - Accommodate your stay at Mary’s Place by the Sea.
- - Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- - Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- - Speed up your searches.
- - Recognize you when you use the Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell your personal information.
We may disclose aggregated and anonymized information about our users without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- - To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- - To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- - To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- - For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- - With your consent.
- - To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- - If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our subscribers or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com and requesting the personal information we have collected.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website,
you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Mary's Place by the Sea utilizes Google Forms® to collect survey responses from our Guests, including personal information such as telephone numbers and email addresses. Responses are stored in a worksheet that can only be accessed through the Google account login of Mary’s Place by the Sea (this means that only a Mary's Place team member has access to the information). The data in Google Form is as secure as any other cloud-based system which takes survey data and stores it within its firewall. Your data is not viewable on the Google Search Engine. The form you complete and its related data belongs solely to Mary's Place by the Sea.